Come ride with Sledfarm…
- Fee structure is simple: $300 per person per day for coaching and photography package in Fernie area.
- Groups of 4 or more pay $200 per person per day for coaching and photos.
- Coaching only is $150 per person per day and photography only is $150 per person per day.
- The Sledfarm team can travel to your area but associated costs will need to be negotiated.
- Special packages for video production/commercial use are available – let us know what you’re thinking!
- Contact us for availability and bookings.
Who we are:
Logan is a 30 year old hailing from Taber Alberta, riding snowmobiles ever since he could walk. That’s when his father put him on a sled and let him loose in the hills behind Fernie BC. Logan now spends all winter chasing fresh pow, building big kickers, or threading steep tree lines on his 2016 Polaris AXYS. Logan has secured support from Klim, Zbroz, and Snowpulse.
Although the backyard will always be Fernie, Logan enjoys trips to Golden and Revelstoke for variety. Now as a sponsored professional rider appearing in videos like Braaap16 and online publications such as Sleddermag.com, Logan is expanding his own talent and horizons while giving back to the sled community through mentoring and elevating other talented up and coming riders – “that’s what Sledfarm is all about.”
Alex grew up in the heart of the Kootenays. Like most mountain children, one leg is significantly longer than the other in order to stay level. While this may provide some heartache when walking on flat ground, the advantage is all his in the mountains. Originally forced into the back country when snowboards were outlawed from ski hills in the 80’s, Alex never really came back. Then came the cameras. Then came the sleds.
You can find Alex deep in the back country on his turbo M8 searching for the ultimate images. Alex has an arsenal of high quality Sony cameras at his disposal and with the recent addition of a drone he’s looking to take back country cinematography to a whole new level – “insane images and post production editing wizardry is one thing, but if your photographer can’t get to there it never happened…” Alex can, which is why he is quickly becoming one of the most sought after shutterbugs in the woods.